Shipping & Delivery
Send the gift that never fails...
At Miami Beach Chocolates we all would love for you to enjoy your treats the way they are meant to be enjoyed. As a result we recognize the importance of getting our chocolates to you in the most proper method of shipping. Warm weather will affect how we ship, as well as package your specialized order. Appropriate insulation and protection is part of the packaging, Ice packs are enclosed when needed. We use either Federal Express or UPS depending on package use or customer preference. At Miami Beach chocolates we can ship throughout the continental United States.
Important Shipping Information:
All shipping rates include, cool weather packaging and fuel surcharges. We cannot be responsible if the recipient is not at home or in their place of business. Most deliveries are delivered between the hours 9 to 5 PM. to business and 9 to 7 PM residences.
- IN WARM WEATHER of over 77 degrees we highly recommend shipping Over Night or 2 Days Guaranteed.
- WE DO NOT SHIP TO PO BOXES.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS.
- FOR FOOD SAFETY REASONS, ONCE OUR CHOCOLATE HAVE LEFT OUR CONTROL, WE CAN NO LONGER GET THEM BACK.
- ALL SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE CALCULATED WHEN ORDERS ARE PLACED. HANDLING AND ADD- ON ARE ALREADY INCLUDED.
- ON ANY SPECIAL SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY AT 305-532-4949.
We accept all major credit cards.